Are you looking for gift ideas for expectant or new parents, babies and toddlers?
We have a selection of great gift ideas, in store and online. Here are our top 5 gift ideas that are a beautiful quality, practical and will last from one child to the next (except for maybe Sophie the Giraffe!). Buy any of these gifts and you’ll be generously thanked for such a thoughtful and useful present.
1) This organic Merino wool blanket by Disana is one of our best-sellers. It’s a receiving blanket, swaddling blanket, cot blanket and shawl for mum – a perfect gift for any newborn and new mum. Best of all it’s made of organic Merino wool, lightweight, yet cuddly and warm. Available in natural, red, blue and navy. £36.50
2) We’ve been selling these Frugi sleeping gowns for almost as long as we’ve been around (that’s 10 years next year! :-)). Made from organic cotton, the elasticated leg opening makes nappy changes a breeze – buy two, one on and one in the wash. £13
BABY UNDER A YEAR
3) Even if you don’t use or wash cloth nappies, you can still use Cheeky Wipes washable wipes. Wipes are useful for dirty faces, dirty hands and of course dirty bottoms. Just machine wash with your normal wash, up to 60 degrees. These wipes are made from terry towelling or bamboo. 25 in packet for £13.50/15/18.95, fabric and colour dependent.
4) Sophie the Giraffe is a fun, soft teether toy made from natural rubber, perfect for babies to suck, chew or squeeze. In fact, a squeeze makes Sophie laugh! Gift-pack, £12.99
5) Last but not least the Disana range of woollen mittens and booties, made from light organic boiled wool. The mittens keep little hands dry and warm without overheating, allowing for lots of toboganning, snowball fights and building snowmen. The booties are perfect as slippers and pram or baby-carrier wear, a must-have for crawlers and walkers in the colder months. Green, purple, red. Mittens, £12.50; booties, £16.50
If none of the above suit you, then take a look at the Gift Ideas section on our website – lots more ideas there from £4 to £40.
And if you’re interested in giving the laundry service as a gift, just email us and we can put together a customised present for you. A great idea if family members want to club together and get something useful for the first few months, or during the harder washing months. Or purchase a gift voucher and then your friend or family member can find the perfect present in-store or online, for the laundry service or a specific product.
Whatever you decide, happy holidays from us all at Nappy Ever After!